Banana and Pistachio Oatmeal Pancakes
Setovilla was birthed out of a passion for food, and this will always be embedded into our brand culture. ọkọ̀ can be paired with many dishes, so it’s only right that we share with you different ways to enjoy it. So here we are, our breakfast recipe for Banana and Pistachio Oatmeal Pancakes!
- 1 cup of Rolled Oats
- 1 cup of Oat milk (regular or non-diary)
- 2 medium Eggs
- 1 Banana
- Half a tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Quarter a tsp of Salt
- Optional: Sugar, Stevia or Honey
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and set aside to stand for 5 minutes.
- Next, heat 1 tsp of oil or butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry like normal pancakes on low-medium heat until bubbles appear on the surface, about 2 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat step 3 with remaining batter and serve with choice of fruits.