- Renumeration: Unpaid, travel expenses covered
- Location: Hybrid meetings, held weekly.
- Commitment: Minimum of 1 hour per week
We are looking for a graphic designer who will help to ensure the development of Setovilla's brand. You will help to shape the brand identity as well as support the creation of marketing strategies for our range of products. The role is very flexible so whether you’re looking to make new friends or improve your CV/existing skills, we can provide the support you need.
Individual tasks might include, but aren't limited to:
- Creating media designs to support our marketing and social media campaigns
- Seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Developing audience-first marketing strategy
- Helping to generate ideas in response to briefs
- Graphic design experience (canva, photoshop, lightroom etc.)
- Good team player
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving / Creative solutions
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Equal Opportunities: Setovilla CIC are committed to achieving an inclusive environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination for everyone who works within and accesses our organisation and services. If applicants need support, they will not be negatively assessed, instead helped through the process. Please get in touch.
When you volunteer with us, you join a small team of volunteers based up and down the UK who like to DREAM BIG so that tomorrow’s kids can DO BIG! Learn more about Setovilla here. We'd love to hear from you! So if you're interested in this role, please complete the contact form below.